Asian countries, because of their economic and geographic conditions, present a distinct set of problems and obstacles:
- Country borders that are vast, remote and comprise of many islands
- Natural disasters happen far too frequently, effect large populations or remote locations
- A large mining and oil and gas industry that requires security and surveying solutions
- A significant agricultural industry that needs to become more efficient
- Large densely populated cities that require surveillance, security and emergency services
- A very active property development market that requires surveying, maintenance and security solutions
- Unique and endangered wildlife that needs protecting
The Commercial UAV Show Asia will bring together commercial communities to learn and see how UAV’s can help them save money, time and lives. This will include updates on regulations and technical know‐how involved in unmanned borderland security, oil and gas, mining, agriculture, wildlife conservation, emergency search and rescues, surveying and monitoring and many more. Whilst, the exhibition will showcase the vast capabilities and applications of UAV’s, from surveillance and monitoring to surveying and delivery. This will include some of the world’s leading UAV manufacturers and their suppliers.
In 2016 the show will be run alongside two complimentary events: The IoT Show Asia and The Smart Machines Show Asia, together creating the Emerging Technology Show 2016.