SPIRENT GPS/GNSS Simulation Training
21st & 22nd June 2011, Noordwijk, Holland
Don’t miss the opportunity to attend this key event where Spirent engineers willspend two days providing an intensive and thorough training schedule on the keyaspects of GPS/GNSS Simulation.
Join Spirent in Noordwijk, Holland on 21st & 22nd June where they will provide atleast 11 training sessions followed by hands-on workshops using the latest Spirentsimulation equipment.
Break-out sessions and coffee breaks will enable you to discuss issues with yourpeers and direct your specific questions to Spirent experts.
Topics covered include:
- The Latest in GPS and Industry Developments for GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS,Compass
- GNSS Simulation Fundamentals and Techniques
- Building a Realistic Test Environment, Including Multipath, TerrainObscuration & Antenna Patterns
- Capturing and Post Processing Data
- Utilizing Remote Control & Motion
- Differential GPS and Augmentation Systems
- Using AGI’s STK with Spirent Simulators
Additional high level training sessions will also be available including:
- Integrated Inertial
- Specific Space Conditions
If you’re involved in GNSS testing you won’t want to miss this event. For more information and to register for the event go to: http://www.spirent.com/events/GPS_GNSS_Simulation_Training_Conference.aspx
Or contact Jan Heather on +44 1803 546364 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The conference fee of €100 includes conference materials, refreshments and lunch on both days and an evening meal on Tuesday 21st June.
Leave your response!
You must be logged in to post a comment.