News Update

Intermap secures major contract for mapping project in Indonesia

Feb 2024 | No Comment

Intermap has won a US$20 million contract to map the Indonesian island of Sulawesi this year. The contract is the first phase of the Indonesian national topographic basemap programme to create a national digital basemap as part of the One Map programme, backed by Presidential Decree. Under the One Map programme’s approved technical specifications, the Indonesian government will collect airborne IFSAR-derived elevation data and cloud-free radar imagery for the entire country at resolutions suitable for 1:5,000 scale mapping. This first phase now awarded to Intermap, a global leader in 3D geospatial products and intelligence solutions, represents 10% of the country’s land area and 10% of the One Map programme. Work on the remaining 90% is expected to be carried out in the subsequent four years.

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

Leave your response!

Add your comment below, or trackback from your own site. You can also subscribe to these comments via RSS.

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.