|News Update|| |
HERE offers rich geospatial data
HERE Technologies, the leading location data and technology platform, today released HERE Data Layers to improve software developer and data scientists’ access to the rich cartographic features and attributes captured within an enterprise-grade mapping platform.
HERE Data Layers are standalone geospatial representations of the world’s road networks, pathways, buildings, structures, places, land use and land cover. They serve as a menu for developers and data scientists to select the datasets needed to power today’s location-based functions, applications and customer experiences.
The offering consists of customizable high value urban geospatial data sets in GeoJSON format and can be used in a range of use cases from map display, spatial analytics, business intelligence to AI/ML analysis.
HERE Data Layers include:
- Administrative Divisions: (Country, State, Province, Municipality, City or Built-up Area .
- Building: Man-made building structures with height and corresponding attribution.
- Destination Signs: Various destinations visible on a sign and relates such destinations to a specific path in the road network.
- Hydrography: Variety of water features (lakes, rivers, oceans, bays etc.).
- Land Cover: Content related to land physical coverage (woodland, wetlands, grassland, desert, glacier).
- Land Use: Content related to the functional usage of the land; it classifies areas of land for use by people.
- Navigable Road: Road Network with topology and Navigable Attributes.
- Places: Places and points of interest with corresponding location and related attribution.
- Traffic Restrictions: Represents specific paths in the road network where legal, logical or physical restrictions apply.
- Traffic Signs: Signs along the road used to inform the driver of specific road situations (e.g. Warning Signs, Priority Signs, Stop Signs).
Leave your response!
You must be logged in to post a comment.