|News Update|| |
Gexcel presents HERON® MS Twin
Gexcel presents the new HERON® MS Twin: a double Lidar sensor portable mobile mapping system, equipped with a 5k RGB panoramic camera. Thanks to its advanced hardware+software technology, the users can benefit from a very high-level performance in terms of geometric robustness of 3D models.
Key points of usability:
• Compact capture head easily mountable on backpack or various supports like cars, bikes, quads, etc.
• Light rugged backpack usable both for transportation and surveying.
• Automatic and on-demand RGB data acquisition.
• Loop closure and initialization procedure not required.
• Automatic self-localization on a reference model, when available.
• Annotation collection during the walk.
• Usable in every light conditions.
• Hands-free surveying.
• Real-time display of panorama images, 3D point cloud, and trajectory on the rugged Control Unit.
Key points of data processing:
• SLAM post-processing software (HERON® Desktop) included. The automatic advanced processing tools can be also personally set up by the user.
• New trajectory quality assessment which improves the SLAM drift effects reduction (patented algorithm).
• Innovative very dense point cloud rendering with multiple color layers.
• Static scans usable as trajectory constraints (patented algorithm).
• Innovative panorama tool to directly export images and 3D data in ReCap® (with Realview® display) and in E57 to easily go in Edgewise®, FARO® Scene and Scene Webshare Cloud.
• New “splat rendering” and “eye dome lighting” rendering effect. Features and details are emphasized and well visible.
• GoBlueprint free tool to share the survey results with final clients or colleagues included.
• Advanced 3D point cloud data analysis software included (Recontructor®).
• Dedicated tools to navigate 3D models.
• Real-time change detection.
Thanks to these advanced features, HERON® MS Twin is the perfect system for surveyors who works indoors, outdoors, in underground mines, multi-level buildings, tunnels, cultural heritage sites, forensic procedures, forests, urban areas, harsh and complex areas.
HERON® MS Twin can make the user able to obtain several outputs from collected data: volume computation, excavation progress monitoring, digital archive, construction progress monitoring, floor plans generation for asset management, logistic/traffic management, dilapidation monitoring, scan to BIM, contours and profiles, 3D virtual experience, real-time change detection, as-built generation, security and safety, and much more.
Leave your response!
You must be logged in to post a comment.