GEO Business 2019
21 – 22 May 2019
Business Design Centre, London UK
GEO Business is the largest geospatial event in the UK designed for everyone involved in the gathering, storing, processing and delivery of geospatial information. Launched in 2014, the annual geospatial show has grown year on year and is now firmly established as the must attend event in the industry attracting over 2500 people from more than 50 countries.
The two day show incorporates:
- International Exhibition See the latest product launches from 200+ international exhibition.
- Strategic Conference Hear industry experts present and debate how geospatial is powering the 4th industrial revolution.
- Cutting Edge Seminars Case studies demonstrating how others have increased productivity and reduced costs.
- Commercial Workshops See live demonstrations of the latest products and services from across the globe.
- Social Opportunities Have fun and make new connections at a variety of popular unmissable social activities
Organised in collaboration with the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), the Chartered Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (ICES), The Survey Association (TSA), the Association for Geographic Information (AGI) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE).
For more information visit www.GeoBusinessShow.com , email info@GeoBusinessShow.com or call +44(0)1453 836363.
Follow us on twitter: @GEOBusinessShow #geobiz, LinkedIn: GEO Business, Facebook: GEOBusinessShow orInstagram: GEOBusinessShow