Coordinates welcomes papers/ views/ reviews on positioning, navigation and associated technologies. We request you to share your knowledge and expertise with our readers. Please keep in mind the following guidelines while submitting editorial content:
When you submit your paper, please ensure that,
· The paper should be of 2000 words maximum, including the breakout boxes.
· The paper should be sent both as a MS Word document and an Adobe PDF file.
· The associated pictures should be of high print quality. (If scanned, they should be scanned 100 per cent at 300 dpi). All pictures/figures should be sent separately in a PDF file also.
· Along with the paper please send:
– Passport size photograph of all the authors (JPEG or TIFF format in case submitted electronically).
– Biodata of all the authors (maximum 100 words each).
– Summary of the paper in up to five bulleted points (maximum 100 words).
· The articles submitted for review and publication to us may not be submitted to other publications during our review process.
Please also note that,
· The editors have the right to edit, revise, re-title and re-orient all the articles according to the format of Coordinates. We also have the right to check articles for accuracy.
· The criteria of paper selection are editorial theme, relevance, accuracy and originality. Research papers are referred to an editorial panel for their review before publication.
· The papers should avoid product and company centric references.
· Submission of complete article does not guarantee its publication. Even the publication of accepted articles gets delayed due to limited availability of space. The final content of the magazine is decided at a very late stage of production.
· We discourage authors from sending already published papers to us. If they still want to share some of their papers with the readers of Coordinates, they should send us it with proper acknowledgement. They should also take care of copyright issues at their end.
· Once published with us, we have the copyright to republish and authorize the republication of articles, in whole or in part, in any media.
· Authors should agree not to publish the same and similar paper in any other magazine for next two months following publication in Coordinates.
Please send your paper
Electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
By post to The Editor Coordinates, A002, Mansara Apartments C 9 Vasundhara Enclave, Delhi – 110096, India
The Editor may be contacted at +91-11-22632607 or +91-9810724567.